Day 1-2 - Flatland Movie and worksheet
- Flatland movie.
- It is already in the DVD player (on my desk below the TV).
- The remotes are on top of the DVD Player.
- Power on TV and check that it is on Video 1.
- The remote is old and you have to hold it close to the TV to get it to work.
- Hand out Flatland Worksheet (on round table)
- Students must answer some of the prompts while watching.
- Page 2 is homework.
- Finish movie the second day.
- When the movie is complete, give students the first worksheet.
- Worksheets are on the round table at the back of the room.
- They are numbered in the order they should be handed out
- The Grade 7 handouts are for periods 1, 2, 3, & 5.
- Algebra handouts are for period 4.
- They must be working on it in class and it is to be finished for homework.
- Give students the successive handout each day.
- They are to be working on them in class and finishing (both sides) by the next day.
- I usually stamp their homework at the beginning of class the next day.
- The stamp is located either on my desk or on the projector cart (students know what it looks like).