Welcome Students and Parents!
This site is dedicated to providing an online resource for parents and students alike. Course outlines and materials are provided in order to help all students stay informed and engaged in learning.
- Students must treat each other and their teachers with mutual respect – including taking turns when speaking and listening when others are talking.
- Hazing, teasing, name-calling, sexism, or racism is not allowed.
- Vandalism, profanity, and violence is not tolerated.
- Gum is not allowed.
- With the class structured around collaboration and group work, communication and participation are key to success.
- Students will develop and use high level communication to discuss and learn mathematics.
- Learning cannot take place without daily participation.
Students will work with their peers in class as they explore new concepts and develop new skills. They will rely on their peers just as their peers will rely on them, so not participating hurts everyone.