- Visually recognize Piecewise Linear, Quadratic, and Exponential Functions
- Analyzing Graphs – Extract Meaningful Data and Make Predictions from Graphs
- Represent Situations Graphically
- What is a Graphing Story?
- How do we graphically represent a non-linear relationship between two quantities?
- How do we represent exponential functions graphically?
A.1.4: Analyzing Graphs
- How do we discern units for quantities in real-world situations?
A.1.5: Comparing Graphing Stories
- What does the intersection point of two graphs mean?